Here are the 6 most common kindle fire problem and A Guide to fix them successfully without damaging the device.
1. Issues buying or getting to the content
- Affirm that your kindle fire is associated with the Internet, either through Wi-Fi or through a versatile association, for example, 4G (whenever upheld). Your gadget must be associated with the Internet to purchase and match up the substance or to download content from the Cloud.
- Check the status of your Wi-Fi or portable association from the status bar at the highest point of the screen. The Wi-Fi symbol demonstrates the quality of your portable connection. A portable association should indicate LTE, 4G, 3G, EDGE, or GPRS.
- Take a chance at restarting your Fire tablet. Press and hold down on the Power on/off button for a few seconds until you see the message “Would you like to close down your Fire?” and afterwards tap Power off. After the kindle fire has completely turned off, press the power button for a few seconds to turn it back on.
Note: If you are in a zone with a weak Wi-Fi signal, take a stab at turning off the Wi-Fi and back on, or choosing an alternate Wi-Fi arrange.
- If you take your chances, and you are still experiencing difficulty buying substance or getting to content that you’ve bought the latest then ensure your 1-Click instalment technique is legitimate. Go to the option Manage Your Content and Devices and select the Settings tab. Under Digital Payment Settings, click Edit Payment Method.
- If you’d like to confirm whether a substance request finished effectively, look at Your Digital Orders.
2. Bought or downloaded content not showing up
- Check that your gadget is enrolled to the right Amazon account. In case you’re utilizing other Household Profiles, ensure that you’re on the right profile to see the content that is not showing up, as some substance won’t show up in children profiles.
- Confirm your enrollment. Swipe downwards from the topmost point of the screen and tap Settings and after that, tap My Account. On the off chance that you see an inappropriate record recorded, tap Deregister, and after that tap Deregister again to affirm. After you deregister your gadget, tap Register to enrol your Fire Tablet to the correct record.
- Ensure that you are in the right profile. Press the power button once to turn off the screen, at that point press the power button again to wake it. Tap the profile symbol in the upper left of the lock screen. On the off chance that an inappropriate profile is chosen, tap the right profile to choose it.
- Affirm that your gadget is associated with a Wi-Fi or versatile system.
- Swipe down from the highest point of the screen, tap Settings, and tap Sync and Check for New Items.
Note: Content over 50MB can’t be downloaded over a portable system association.
3. How to fix Kindle Fire No Sound – Investigating Sound & Slow Screen Response.
Coming up next are some potential reasons you may encounter a moderate or inert Fire tablet or Kindle tablet screen. Pursue the investigating steps to improve your gadget screen execution.
4. How to fix Kindle Fire Not Charging
- Restarting your gadget includes turning it off totally and after that walking out on once more can fix Kindle Fire not charging problems. Restart your gadget from the Power discourse or from the Settings menu:
- Kindle Fire tablets: Press and hold down the power button for a few seconds until you see the message “Would you like to close down your Kindle?” or “Would you like to close down your Fire?”. At that point, tap Shut Down, Power Off, or OK. After the gadget has turned off, press the power button for a few seconds to restart your Kindle Fire tablet.
- Fuel tablets: From Home, select Menu, and afterwards, select Settings. From Settings, select Menu once more, and afterwards select Restart.
Previous programming variant
Take a look that you have the most recent programming variant for your gadget. To find out additional, go to Fire and Kindle Software Updates and select your gadget to locate the most recent programming update.
Download in advancement
If you are right now downloading substance on your gadget, it might be delayed to react until all downloads are finished. It might likewise be moderate following downloading much substance.
Abstain from utilizing your gadget in extraordinary hot or cold temperature conditions.
In the event that you have a protective case or screen have a go at expelling it and testing the gadget without it.
Touchscreen is grimy
- Clean the screen with a delicate, somewhat clammy, build-up free fabric.
- Abstain from utilizing the gadget while wearing gloves, with wet hands, or following applying hand salve.
Multiple Kindle Fire tablet applications running
If you have different applications running on your Kindle Fire tablet, quit unused applications.
If your gadget battery is low charge your gadget for at any rate 30 minutes, and afterwards have a go at restarting once more
5. How to Reset Kindle Fire
If you keep on encountering gradualness in the wake of restarting your gadget have a go at resetting your gadget.
- Resetting your Kindle fire evacuates your data (counting your settings for Parental Controls), Amazon account data, Wi-Fi settings, and any downloaded substance. Since a manufacturing plant reset expels any substance you’ve downloaded to your gadget, make a point to back up your own substance to your PC first. Any substance you obtained from Amazon is consequently spared to the Cloud, and then it can be downloaded again whenever you register your Kindle Fire tablet or Kindle tablet to your record.
- Any in-application things on your Kindle tablet or Fire tablet might be lost during a production line reset. Kindly check with the application designer for more subtleties on their in-application strategies before finishing a production line reset.
- Kindle Fire tablets: For most Kindle Fire tablets, swipe down from the highest point of the screen, and afterwards tap Settings or More. For first Generation Kindle Fires, tap the Quick Settings symbol in the upper right corner of the screen, and after that tap More. Tap Device or Device Options, and afterwards tap Reset to Factory Defaults.
- Arouse tablets: From the Home screen, select Menu, and after that, select Settings. Select Menu again and select Reset Device or Reset to Factory Defaults.
If you are still getting problems in your device or your problem is not in the troubleshooting guide, contact kindle support and talk with experts for quick solutions.